Welcome to Phulukisa Health Solutions, we are re-engineering primary health access for the entire population in and affordable and scalable fashion.
WHO WE ARE
Phulukisa is a black owned and managed company.
At it’s core is a group of experienced medical, financial and analytical individuals who have a strong desire to transform healthcare in the South African context.
Phulukisa has partnered with Microsoft to develop an end-to-end Occupational Health solution that delivers better, more cost-effective healthcare whilst giving analytics around efficiencies and productivity that has not been seen in this space before.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To empower nursing staff to enable informed decisions to be taken remotely
- To allow the application of existing guidelines in order to give a robust assessment of patient health.
- Allows automated triaging of patients
- Provides a complete occupational health solution where the client co-shares their own health records.
- We are an empowered group of professionals in the e-health space
- We have a bespoke solution for both NHI and the mining sector
- It is a cloud-based program that takes biometric information from clients and triages them automatically.
- In the setting of state health it is a good primary health care tool
- In the setting of the mining sector it is an excellent and comprehensive occupational health tool
- The solution was conceptualised and developed locally. It is innovation local development at its best